Some handy tips:
1. Outline all of your text using the Versaworks cut lines in Illustrator
2. Save your document to the desktop as an EPS, make sure to use “Artboard"
3. Upload your file on the Roland Vinyl Printer software, set it up according to your documents needs, send to print!
4. After your print is done, remove the background material that isn’t part of the design, make sure to be patient with it, it isn't faster if you rush, mess up, and have to start again
5. Apply the transfer tape carefully, use a squeegee or credit card to remove the bubbles
6. Making sure the print is level, grab a friend to help apply the tape to the wall and rub it firmly to secure.
7. Peel away the tape and marvel at a job well done!
Book a consultation to get your own personal tutorial using our Access Request form.